Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Can't Believe It IS Butter


WOW! We were actually able to get butter here yesterday. They haven't had butter here since our friends came to live here 3 years ago. We bought two, they bought two, and the Australians probably bought some too. The funny thing is, it has been two days since we got the butter and they still don't know how much it costs. Maybe by the time I post again we will know how much this precious gem really did costs. Now, they do have something here that is a far cry from butter, called "Blue Band" I have no earthly idea what Blue Band is made from - but it is yellow in color but has a unique aftertaste that is not like butter at all. However, the oil is not much better so I guess you have to pick your poison. But for the next few baking experiences we will have real butter. I guess that means I need to bake some bread. I will post a pic of Alethia just for your viewing pleasure from her Thanksgiving plate.

No comments:

Yeah!!!!

Lilypie

She is 5

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers