Sunday, July 19, 2009

Still pregnant


As of Sunday, July 19 at 10:15pm - I am still pregnant and 2 days past my due date. We may go to the zoo tomorrow to do some walking. I am also getting a pretty bad cough and cold - not a good combo for a pregnant lady. I have to post this pic of Alethia since all my facebook friends liked it.

Also - A just got a dress up outfit from some sweet folks who are in America at the moment. It is a Fancy Nancy dress and she loves it. I think she has worn it for the last 4 days. Her friend Jess, in the big city, let her borrow a book about Fancy Nancy. She just informed Caleb that she is going to do the cha-cha with Grandma Gladys when she gets back to America. Grandma, I hope you are ready.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Can't wait to see your new little boy and hear all about his entry into this world. Praying for you guys!!!
Love ya,
Krista

Yeah!!!!

Lilypie

She is 5

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers