Monday, January 19, 2009

All Alone

Alethia and Caleb are back in BB and I am here in the capital city for a meeting. I have already gone to Outback, and I am getting ready to drink some fresh milk - WOW! Tomorrow I go to the doctor for a baby check up and then to have my teeth cleaned. It is fun being here but since Alethia and Caleb aren't here - I am missing something. They help keep things lively. Also, thanks goes to my mom who did a great job going through my maternity clothes and sending some to a friend. Thanks to Katie who brought them out. I guess it was mom who washed my clothes - but they had such a good smell of America. It made me homesick!! Miss you all.

4 comments:

paige said...

What do you mean "baby check up"??? Are you preggo????

paige said...

Okay, just saw the days counting down on your blog for the arrival of a new baby!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina said...

Yay!! Leah Payne had read a comment you left on another blog and told me you were preggo. I'm so excited for you guys!

Courtney said...

Isn't it crazy how you always think of what you'd do if you just had some "time" to yourself - then when you get it, all you want is to not be alone! Take care. I hope all is going well with bambino #2!!

Yeah!!!!

Lilypie

She is 5

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers